The Canine Hub -Terms and Conditions
Please note, If you are unable to attend classes or one to one’s due to covid 19 restrictions and the class runs then no refund will be given. You book at your own risk. ( term added in on 17th December 2020)
To ensure the wellbeing and safety of all dogs and their owners, and a positive class environment, please read and confirm you have understood and agreed the terms and conditions below:
- The Canine Hub does not accept responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, personal injury, theft or injury to animals howsoever caused during the provision of training classes. We recommend that all dogs are insured, at the very least for 3rd party liability.
- As classes are limited to 6 dogs (occasionally 7), payment is required in advance or by week 1 at the latest in order to secure a place. Payment is accepted in cash, online booking system or by bank transfer made payable to Kate Lamacraft.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated and wormed at regular intervals. Proof of vaccination will be required for all new dogs and puppies.
- No dog may attend class that has been in contact with any other dog(s) that have been coughing or otherwise unwell in the last 10 days.
- The Canine Hub must be informed as soon as possible if the dog has an infectious or contagious disease – in which case, it must not be brought to class.
- Should there be an outbreak of any contagious diseases in the area, The Canine Hub reserves the right on advice of a veterinary surgeon to stop classes for as long as necessary. In such cases, partially completed courses will continue when classes are able to resume.
- No bitches in season will be allowed to attend class.
- If your dog proves unable to cope in a class environment, the outstanding class fees will be converted to an individual training session(s) to cover whatever problems have arisen.
- It is the handler’s responsibility to ensure he/she is available for the duration of the course. Refunds for non-attendance will not be given except in exceptional circumstances and on receipt of prior notice. However, every effort will be made to enable the dog to attend another appropriate class.
- It is the handler’s responsibility to clear up and dispose of any fouling, both outside and inside the training area.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, unless told otherwise.
- Children are very welcome to attend and take part in classes but must be supervised.
- The information handed out at class is intended to be informative and interesting but is for general information only. We believe the contents to be true and accurate at the time of the class but can give no assurances or warranty in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances. As such, the contents should not be relied upon and professional advice be sought if relevant.
- The Canine Hub will seek to ensure that the information published on its website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and The Canine Hub cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use. In addition, The Canine Hub cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.
- Enjoy your training experience and have fun!